jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Why do i want to be a vet?

Hello everyone today I will write about what I wanted to be.
When i was a child i dreamed of being police and care for people, also wanted to be a singer and travel the world. But my biggest dream was to become a doctor of animals, a veterinary medical.Growing up as kinesiology or study a music, i also wanted to study a education specially i wanted to study education in ciences (biology).
For a long time longer want to study veterinary medicine was considered a childhood dream,
but it is something that never went away from me,that is why in the end of the school takes up this idea.
After studying one year Bachelor of Science decided to study veterinary medicine, as it had not forgotten it was my main dream.
Finally i decide study a veterinary medicine because  i love the animalls and i love the life in the  countryside , this reassons is so strong to me. Also the oportunity to work from my home is so comfortable.
Now the university has increased my dreams that i have learnet about the large and small animals, i have larnet to take care of them.
I like to work in the surgery of large animals to live in the countryside, or also engage in the production of milk and have my own kennel. Or engage in milk production and large animal surgery at the same time.
This profession requires dedication and commitment ,effort, perseverance, but especially love animals.
After wanting to be many things I've always wanted to be a vet.















 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario