sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

I love music!

Hello everyone, today I would like to write about my favorite music.
Since childhood I have liked the music that's why my parents always supported the idea that learning to play different instruments like piano, guitar, bass guitar, flute and others.
My name is Michelle, and that has a lot to do with my favorite band, my parents gave methis name for the song "Michelle" The Beatles.
The Beatles is my favorite band since I was little I liked, I like his lyrics, his light rock, and the combination that makes this band is the taste of all generations.
I also really like the Chilean music, singers and "Violeta Parra", "Manuel Garcia", "JavieraMena", "Peter Stone" are on my list of favorite music.
Music is the harmony of life, that's something I think forever.







1 comentario:

  1. Michele, Can you add your classmates to your blog, so you and they can leave messages. All the links are in my blog >>
    vetspreint.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar