martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite breed of dog

Hello everyone today I will write something about my favorite breed of dog.
My favorite breed of dog is very special, the first time I saw a "AKITA INU" was in a movie called "Someone Like You" starring Richard Gere, this film tells the story of a real eventwhere the Akita dog waiting for its owner until it finally dies.

This breed of dog originating in Japan was originally a hunting dog and for generations was used by warriors of Japan as a dog attack and defense. It was also used to hunt bears. It iseasy to train a dog and a very balanced character. Affectionate and protective with family.






Today, the Akita is considered the national dog of Japan and in 1931 was designated a National Monument. The Akita Inu (Akita dog) is the highest of Japanese dogs and throughthe years this dog has been fighting dog, symbol of wealth and prestige.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario