lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

About me


My name is Michelle Carrion. I was born on July 30, 1991 in the commune of "Puente Alto" in Santiago de Chile, currently living in "La Florida" I have twenty years.
Study veterinary medicine at the University of Chile.
I like the music I play piano, guitar, bass guitar and other musical instruments, the type ofmusic I enjoy listening to is classic rock such as "the beatles" and I also really like theChilean music such as "Manuel Garcia".
I love animals and nature too, I like to play sports, take walks and spend time with mybeautiful family.
My family consists of my two parents and two older sisters, one of them is married with his daughter Emilia, who is my niece.
I enjoy reading and I love movies specifically the French cinema.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario