viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Sweets Holidays ...

Hello everybody today i write about my family holidays.
Wen i was a child i like getting up at noon and wathc TV especially cartoons,went out to ride a bike and play with my friends. This happened in the early days of my holiday. As a family we always travel to the coast, we are there for a  few weeks and my dad always plan a new place we will go, i have met so the beaches of "Pucon", the volcano "Villarica", the beautiful place "Valparaiso", and the place I remember the most because it is the one I like is "Ancud" a beautiful island full of things mystical and the people is so friendly.



What I like about the holidays is that since childhood has been an adventure for me  always plan to find a new place and that is very exciting.The next vacation even plan not because it's always a surprise but if you spend a few days as usual on the coast, see the ocean swim and play in the sand are the things that most want to do.

I would like to visit the ruins of "Machu Pichu" is a journey that I've always wanted to do with my father in my dream holiday, then on my own I would like to know French , especially a "Eiffel Tower ,i would not mind it was winter in Europe, I always dreamed to know its streets and beautiful architecture visit museums and see the sights that I always see on television or on Internet sites.
I just want to arrive soon my Sweets Holidays ! .

3 comentarios:

  1. Machu Pichu is amazing but the next summer holidays i will go to that place, may be with my friends :), see you soon in the test :B !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also wish that one day i could go to Machu Pichu. Have a great summer holidays !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. France seems to me an interesting place to visit

    ResponderEliminar